CLASSROOM SAFETY WEBINAR
What Classroom Safety measures does your district have IN PLACE?
- How do you currently secure your classrooms?
- Who can secure the classroom in case of an emergency?
- How quickly is a lockdown activated?
- Does your current system require someone to add something to the door during an emergency to barricade the classroom?
- Is your system 100% Life Safety and ADA Code-compliant? Is it possible that a student or teacher could be trapped in a classroom with no way to let themselves out?
The Schools of Illinois Public Cooperative is Proud to have partnered with Securitech to offer Illinois Schools a webinar on CLASSROOM SAFETY featuring SAFTBOLT Red Button Locks, Code-Compliant Door Barricade. Securitech SAFEBOLT is the industries’ FASTEST CLASSROOM LOCKDOWN SYSTEM creating SAFE and SECURE CLASSROOMS.
- Keyless/Instant Lockdown
- 100% Life Safety and ADA Code-compliant
- Superior Intruder Protection
- Visual Indicators & Simple Use
SIPC is excited to offer two webinar options:
Hosted by David Klein, Securitech Business Manager